Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Robert Cohn

 

"We started out the door. Cohn was still talking to Brett. She said good night and took my arm." (Hemingway 31)

     I know Jake and Brett have some great history that I'm unaware of, but we all know that it's over now. He should let someone else step in. That someone else is obviously me. Brett and I were getting along just fine before Jake swooped in and stole her away. Our conversation was about to turn into something more personal and maybe if she hadn't "promised to dance this one with Jacob" I could have swooned her with some sick moves (Hemingway 30). I need to make it known to Brett that I am interested and that Jake's opinion should not affect anything that may go on between us in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.