Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Brett Ashley






" She [Brett] was looking into my eyes with that way she had of looking that made you wonder whether she really saw out of her own eyes. They would look on and on after every one else's eyes in the world would have stopped looking." (Hemingway 34)

I seem to charm men with my beauty and attitude. I can't help if they fall for me, but I know I'm not going to be committed. I love to have fun and party.When guys look into my eyes, it's like they have an instant attraction. They want to get know me and whats going on inside my head.Unfortunately I sometimes feel miserable. I do enjoy my time with these guys but at the end of the day I still feel unsatisfied. Jake is there for me, but hes not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.