Brett
Ashley
Portrayed by: Nina Dobrev
Portrayed by: Nina Dobrev
“"Couldn’t
we live together, Brett? Couldn’t we just live together?"
"I
don’t think so. I’d just tromper you with everybody. You couldn’t stand
it." (Hemmingway 62)
I just don’t get it! Why is it my heart can never
stay at rest? My wandering eyes lead to my parting thighs and all in all I’m
still never satisfied. I think its because he can’t love me... Jake of course.
Maybe if he could give me what I want our bond would be unbreakable. But I
cannot be with a man who cannot fulfill my needs both emotionally and
physically. I dare to say I’ve noticed my tendencies to string Jake along and
leave him alone when his lips drift towards mine. I think he’s realized too because he doesn't seem interested as much. After all he did just give me over
to Romero. Oh Romero, I wonder what he’s like... I bet he’ll be great.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.