
“'Couldn’t we live together, Brett? Couldn’t we just live together?' 'I don’t think so. I’d just tromper you with everybody'"(Hemingway 62).
I thought Robert knew that I was only with him for fun. Just like all the other men I was with in the past. I just wish he would get over me. It was fun while it lasted, but he should know that I get bored easily. In fact, I am with Micheal now! Robert needs to let me be. Even if I did agree to living with Robert, I would get bored and play around with other men. I cannot stay committed to any relationship. I get what I want then move on. I wanted Robert, I got him and now I am moving on. Micheal even knows about Robert and I. There is no need for secrecy. Michael knows and still loves me. I am happy he is okay with it. He also knows about the fun time I had with the negro drummer. It's really funny actually. This game that I am playing. I don't really mean to hurt anyone. I just like having fun. Robert needs to understand that "we" will not work. I am just a girl who knows what she wants and exactly how to get it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.